아니요 직접 AA나 VTNZ에 방문하셔야 합니다
자세한 내용은 아래와 같으며, 맨 하단에 있는 뉴질랜드 도로국(NZTA) 사이트 링크를 클릭 해주세요
The renewal process
In most cases it takes less than 10 minutes to renew your licence.
To renew your licence, you must apply at a driver licensing agent.
You will need to:
- fill out an application form [PDF, 170 KB]
- present evidence of your identity
- prove your eyesight meets the required standard
- provide a medical certificate (if required)
- let the agent take your photo and signature
- pay the renewal application fee.
You'll then receive a temporary licence which is valid for 21 days. Keep this on you whenever you're driving until your new driver licence arrives in the mail - within two to three weeks.
The licence renewal fee for your new licence will depend on the class(es) you are renewing.
All full classes and learner heavy vehicle classes will generally be issued for 10 years and cost $43.90.
Your learner or restricted licence car or motorcycle licence will only be issued for five years and cost $20.10
If you are aged 64½ or over, your licence may be issued for less than the standard term and will expire on your 75th birthday (in which case you may pay a lower fee).
뉴질랜드 도로국(NZTA) 링크: