Robertson said in a statement today it had become clear the support available to small and medium businesses from banks was not meeting their needs nor the Government's expectations.
재무부 장관이 정부 기대에 맞추지 못한 소규모 비지니스에 대한 무이자대출을 발표 했습니다.
• The scheme will provide $10,000 to every firm and in addition $1800 per equivalent full time employee.
• The scheme will provide a base $10,000 loan to every company and an additional $1800 per full time employee, so a sole trader would get the base $10,000 plus $1800, leaving them with an $11,800 interest free loan.
업체에 $10,000 무이자대출 + 풀타임 직원당 $1800 추가 무이자대출; 무이자 최대 $100,000
• Loans will be interest free if they are paid back within a year.
1년내에 대출금 상환하는곳은 무이자
• The interest rate will be 3% for a maximum term of five years.
대출이자는 3% 최대 5년
• Repayments are not required for the first two years
대출상환은 첫 2년동안은 불필요
Robertson said the scheme was targeted at viable businesses which had been put in a position of not generating any revenue.
"These kinds of terms are not available anywhere else. We are committed to sharing the burden of the impacts of Covid-19.
"As a responsible Government we must ensure we are using taxpayer money carefully as we provide support for business."